♥ Welcome to 2014 ♥

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
You're Fifteen'

Yeahh ! Finally im FIFTEEN . Alhamdullillah .. sorry laa lmbat post , lpas pulang dri countdown di Qbay tadi trus p mandi , makan , pastu tgok 'Gayo Daejun 2013' jap .. Tukar Bio twitter , bru laaa urus Blog pula..  ^^ .
Oke skarang sdh pukul 6.20 am , dan Amy pun blom tido gyy , lusa dah start buka skolaa dah . Aishh ,

Tu lyric kat atas tu takda kena mgena k . just post jaa , kebetulan pulak harini Amy dah 15 tahun .
"I hope this year will bring me luck , goodness and happiness" Aminnnn ^^ . tggal 6 bulan lagi Amy ada kat Penang pastu Amy balik Sabah sdh .. tak sbar jumpa bestie , cuzzy , famly and my pets ! . Sorry laa klau loghat Amy dlm post ni dah berubah , skali skala hnya tggal 6 bulan lagi Amy berbahasa camni , pastu dah takdak dahh .. p loghat Sabah pula ..

my 2014 wish :
- Be more BETTER than last year .
- Be more TALL than last year .*smirk*
- Be more PRETTY than last year *smirk again*
- Be more FASHIONABLE than last year .
- Be more INTELLIGENT than last year .
- Be more and more and more and more THAN LAST YEARR ... !

A N D 
- I need More ExO comeback !
- I need More ExO comeback !
- I need More ExO comeback !
- I need More ExO comeback !
- I need More ExO comeback !

- I need More B2B comeback !
- I need More B2B comeback !
- I need More B2B comeback !
- I need More B2B comeback !
- I need More B2B comeback ! 

- I need More BTS comeback !
- I need More BTS comeback !
- I need More BTS comeback !
- I need More BTS comeback !
- I need More BTS comeback !

Fightingggg EXO ! BTOB ! BTS ! Yeahhh ! 

Oleh kerana mata dah ngantokk , Amy tido dulu byee ~ .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment